Friday 27th May, 2022
PS... Love Your Face! xx
Make-up Workshop for all ages.
- A Demonstration of THREE gorgeous makeup looks over two hours + one hour to try one of these looks for yourself!
- Sparkling beverages & Charcuterie table
- Gift to take home!
Location: Performance Studios Australia, 3994 Pacific Highway, Loganholme QLD 4129
Saturday 25th June, 2022
PS... It's our End of Semester Showcase!
A performance celebration of our incredible students, and our very first Semester at Performance Studios.
The Showcase Performance will be held at Performance Studios in our lower level Entertainment Studio.
We will be starting promptly at 6pm as we will have very excited performers and we don't want to keep them waiting. The students have been working incredibly hard throughout this semester and we can not wait for you to see them shine.
Online Composition Accelerator Program
Join us for six weeks of online training with this dynamic (super fun) and engaging songwriter Shane Adams. Shane's unique approach to song writing had our Principle Vocal Coach writing a song within 30 minutes. Shane, a Las Vegas native and Nashville resident, is a songwriter, producer, and author of The Singer-Songwriter’s Guide to Recordings in the Home Studio. He is a founding instructor at Berklee Online and is President of Artist Accelerator, a full-service music production company.
Shane has two GRAMMY nominations as a Music Educator; and received the Tennessee Songwriters Association's highest honor: THE HALLMAN AWARD. Shane also received the Country Music Hall of Fame's TOP TEN HITMAKER AWARD for co-developing the Taylor Swift Education Centre's Words & Music program which has taught over 100,000 kids to write and record music. Shane is recognized internationally as a ground-breaking song writing expert and is a frequent guest on many music-oriented podcasts. His Quick Song writing Tips have over 300,000 views on YouTube. His favourite song writing quote on by Yip Harburg: "Music makes your feel a feeling. Lyrics make you think a thought. A song makes you feel a thought."
Each class will be a mixture of hands-on training, discussions, breakaways, plus feedback sessions that will focus on song writing techniques and development through interactive feedback in a group setting. The 'Final Showcase Party' will give a chance to showcase songs written during the term.
Each class will run for two hours from 7.30 pm – 9.30 pm
1. Week 1: Tuesday 26th April
2. Week 2: Tuesday May 3rd
3. Week 3: Tuesday May 10th
4. Week 4: Tuesday May 17th
5. Week 5: Tuesday May 24th
6. Week 6: Tuesday May 31st
7. Week 7: Tuesday June 8th - Final Showcase Party
Showcase Feedback sessions
1. Week 2: Thursday, May 5th - Feedback
2. Week 4: Thursday, May 19th - Feedback
3. Week 6: Thursday, June 2nd - Feedback
The Woman's Voice Training Program
Friday Mornings: 10.30am - 12pm
This 10 week program offers comprehensive and innovative training, ensuring you can step out, speak up and confidently promote yourself and your business.
Focus Of The Woman's Voice training Program:
Build CONFIDENCE, SPEAK with GRAVITAS, reconnect with your VOICE and move beyond your fears.
How? By developing strong public speaking, networking, leadership, management, team training and media skills.
We believe you deserve to be heard in 2022!
- LLB Vocal Studio Workbook
- Weekly vocal exercises
- Presentation skills – Body language & develop strong voice/vocal characteristics
- Learn how to introduce yourself properly
- Discover how to tell a good story
- Empowering language habits
- Microphones skills & techniques
- Platform manners and stage presence
- Strategies on how to overcome stage fright
- A formula on how and when to use relevant humor
- Training on how to connect and stimulate your audience
- Connect with a group of like minded women who are all focused on the same thing: To speak with GRAVITAS
- A program that will strengthen your leadership, management, team training and social media skills
- Presentation tips – What to wear (AND what not to wear)
- Onsite Tea and Coffee available
- Work in a SAFE, clean and private work space